The following terms as used in these Terms of Service have the following meanings:
- “Website” means https://http://http://mbb101.wpengine.com;
- “User(s)” means the persons who are authorized to use the Service;
- “Service(s)” means hosted or cloud-based solutions and its commercially available downloadable software products;
- “Data” or “Content” means any text, documents, audio files, video files, image files, messages, comments, and/or any other Content which Customers and Users submit by connecting their accounts to the Service, or which we must access, in order to provide the Service to Customers and Users. Except as otherwise set forth in these Terms, we do not claim ownership over any of your Content. Customers and Users are solely responsible for any Content that you provide to us via the Software or Service;
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means unpatented inventions, patent applications, patents, design rights, copyrights (including rights in computer software), trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain name rights, database rights, design rights, mask work rights, know-how and other trade secret rights, and all other intellectual property rights, derivatives thereof, and forms of protection of a similar nature anywhere in the world.
Who and What Do These Conditions Apply to
- These Terms of Service (“Terms”) contain important information about your rights and obligations, as well as the means of legal protection. By using our Services, you are agreeing to these Terms. Please read them carefully.
- Occasionally we may, in our discretion, make changes to the Terms. When we make changes, we’ll notify you through the Service. Your continued use of the website after the Effective Date constitutes your acceptance of these Terms, as amended.
General Rights and Obligations
To register with website, you must supply the required data truthfully and fully if these are not voluntary details.
Responsibility for Content
We accept no responsibility for texts, content, images, data and/or information uploaded by you or other website users.
Furthermore, we accept no responsibility for design and/or content of external websites linked to from the website. If you notice or suspect any illegal or non-contractual use of the website, you can report this to us at any time via this email address: email@example.com.
You can terminate the agreement at any time by selecting the “delete your account” option in the account settings, thereby deleting your account. On termination, unsecured data will be lost as we will delete your account completely. We will inform you of this again separately before we delete your account.
We can terminate this agreement in writing with a notice period of two (2) weeks (email will be sufficient).